Amos is to develop a new treatment cell «TB» able to be mounted and driven on a chase of a power of 60 hp.
The latter was thought to fully meet the needs of our customers anxious to get optimum protection from the vine.
Its low weight, the double helix of training, its 250km / h at the exit of the hands, maneuverability, easy adjustment following types of vines.
This product is no longer in stock
Spray cell TB New Model 2015 for straddle, allowing treatment face to face.
• Monobloc chassis - double centrifugal ventilation
• volute progressive flow injected
• centrifugal clutch
• hydraulic drive (minimum hydraulic flow: 65l / min)
• protection grille output according to ISO standards
• suction / discharge filtration
• Sulfate pump (70 l / min / 20 bar pressure)
• hydraulic motor drive independent of the ventilation circuit,
• Possibility of treatment without the turbine,
• Absorbed power 20CH
• INOX RAMPS:
- 6 rows equipped with:
- 6 soft descents TB
- 3 heights, 6 outputs mixed air / nozzles,
• The nebulizer system (TX-V nozzle spray) Mixed (air / jet TX-V)
allows the product to be sprayed through the nozzle and accompanied by the flow of air facilitating the penetration of the product into the foliage.
• Integral lifting of 40 cm of the whole
• independent hydraulic lift G / D,
• Hydraulic folding G / D independent,
• Painted steel frame structure