• Conveyor belt at the entry, length about 1,4 m, allows a direct manual charging or a charging via accumulation belt
• Turning by motorized nacelle, with speed control and position control, allowing to manage the emptying of the grapes and their repartition on the sorting table
• Extraction of the crate by pneumatical pusher in returned position, direct transfer to a washing machine is possible
• Peripherical casing with access dors and inspection shafts, according to the codes of working security
• The whole machine is managed by an au-tomatism that allows to easily adjust the turning cadence, defining the working rhythm and the line’s flow rate
• Constructed of passivated/pickled stain-less steel 304 L.